HANK Flood Sensor FLD01 not recognized

You could manually configure the Thing, but that will not help the binding identify the device. Last night, I tried out a change to the binding that got my ZCOMBO initialized. There was definitely a timing issue between that device and the binding. I won’t know if you are experiencing the same issue without seeing more logs of the wakeups.

I will try to get the complete log asap but bumped into another problem. My SD Card went corrupt. I need to order me another one (or try to get it running from USB)

Anyway bought myself a new Everspring Flood Sensor(will arrive day after tomorrow), hopefully this one works from day one. I will keep the Hank because there is nothing wrong with it…I’m counting on the community to help me get that working in openhab soon.

Comming back to you soon!
Mario

I know you advised me to wait but I went from 2.4 to 2.5 Snapshot this morning(because I had another issue with the new Everspring Flood sensor, see my other post)
After updating the HANK Flood sensor between 5 to 10 times…the device is still not recognized.

Thought I’d just mention it!

Grts,
Mario