Harmony Hub Issue

All-

First, congratulations on developing an excellent home automation environment. I have been using Openhab to control lights and collect data from sensors over MQTT for several months now and am loving it.

I am trying to get my new Logitech Harmony Hub working with Openhab 1.8.1. My logs indicate that the Harmony hub is connecting, but when I attempt to start an activity nothing happens, and I get the following in my logs:

2016-02-17 22:06:45.469 [DEBUG] [o.harmonyhub.HarmonyHubGateway] - startActivity for qualifer null and activity Listen to Pandora
2016-02-17 22:06:45.470 [DEBUG] [o.harmonyhub.HarmonyHubGateway] - running for qualifier and client null
2016-02-17 22:06:45.471 [ERROR] [o.o.c.s.ScriptExecutionThread ] - Error during the execution of rule ‘Pandora’: No client ‘’ defined

My rule file has:

rule "Pandora"
when
Item Pandora changed
then
if (Pandora.state == ON) {
sendCommand(Pandora, OFF)
harmonyStartActivity(“Listen to Pandora”)
}
end

The item Pandora is a switch that triggers the rule.

My configuration file has:

##################################### Logitech HarmonyHub Binding #####################

harmonyhub:host=192.168.0.29
harmonyhub:username=
harmonhyhub:password=

I have the following files in my addons folder:

org.openhab.action.harmonyhub-1.8.1.jar
org.openhab.io.harmonyhub-1.8.1.jar
org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub-1.8.1.jar

I am running on a Raspberry pi 2.0

Any help you can provide is much appreciated.

Many thanks,

-Mark

harmonyhub:username= harmonhyhub:password=

Is this copied from your config? harmonhyhub:password is not spelled correctly, also I’m assuming you have set the username and password?

Dan-

You got it - I had a typo on the password line. I fixed it and all works well. Apologies for the dumb mistake :).

-Mark

Gee, I wouldn’t know anything about making those types of mistakes! :grinning: Glad it’s working.

we’ve all been there…many many times.