Harmony Hub not working after 2.1 upgrade

I upgraded to 2.1 using apt repo 2 weeks ago. Since the upgrade, I cannot get my harmony hub to work anymore. It worked fine before hand and nothing else has changed. I saw in another thread somebody had the same issue and fixed it by clearing cache directories and rebooting. This didn’t solve it for me.

I uninstalled the binding and reinstalled it via karif and it spit out this:

2017-07-15 09:29:12.850 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub’ changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): host not configured to UNINITIALIZED
2017-07-15 09:29:12.869 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)
2017-07-15 09:29:25.051 [ItemStateChangedEvent ] - HEM1Clamp1Watts changed from 39.000 to 39.600
2017-07-15 09:29:45.559 [ThingUpdatedEvent ] - Thing ‘harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub’ has been updated.
2017-07-15 09:29:45.576 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub’ changed from UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR) to INITIALIZING
2017-07-15 09:29:45.582 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub’ changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): host not configured

Seems like it is complaining of a configuration error? My harmony.things file remains unchanged from 2.0.

Bridge harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub [ name=“Harmony Hub”]

I was running a snapshot 2.1 based off of this issue: https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/issues/1222#issuecomment-272702982 but am now just using the binding included with 2.1.

Any ideas?

Did you check this?

That was part of my point… if I understand, the things files is my configuration. That things file remains the same file from 2.0 that worked. I provided the line from my things file above. Again, that was the line that worked previously.

I don’t use paperui or inbox. I have all bindings, items and things defined via text files.

Is there some additional configuration I’m missing? I’ll go read the docs again…

Edit: ok, I see mention of a services/harmonyhub.cfg There is no file on either my production or test OH. I’m not sure why not if it was needed. I’m restoring my backup from prior to upgrade to see if there was one in there then.

yeah, that .cfg file is for 1.x, I was reading the wrong page so forget that.

OK, I figured it out I guess. Not sure what changed from 2.1 snapshot to 2.1 but I had to change my things file to:

Bridge harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub [ host=“ipaddress”]

Maybe I had somehow used the inbox early on with the hub and didn’t remember… IDK.