Harmony Player Item

Does this work?

Per the docs:
…or a Player item can be used to send Play/Pause/FastForward/Rewind/SkipForward/SkipBackward.

Player HarmonyHubGreatPlayer            { channel="harmonyhub:hub:GreatRoom:player" }

In my setup:

Item:
Player Living_Harmony_Player                                                { channel="harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub:player" }

Sitemap:
Default item=Living_Harmony_Player 

When trying the player selection, in the logs I see (for example):

2019-10-23 00:33:23.287 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'Living_Harmony_Player' received command PAUSE
2019-10-23 00:33:23.290 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Living_Harmony_Player predicted to become NULL

But the commands do not work. I can see the current harmony activity, and can issue a successful “buttonPress”, if I explictly state a device ID, for example:

String Living_Harmony_Denon            "Button"          { channel="harmonyhub:device:HarmonyHub:34311335:buttonPress" }

But I cannot get any response out of commands just sent to the “hub”:

String Living_Harmony_Button             "Button"                           { channel="harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub:buttonPress" }
Player Living_Harmony_Player                                                { channel="harmonyhub:hub:HarmonyHub:player" }

Is this normal? Do I need to map a “Pause” to a specific activity depending on which one is active for example? Seems like a pain to have to do that way. Am I missing something?

Thanks for the help!!

PS FYI: Using OH2 2.5.0.M4