Haseman RS-10PM 10 Channel relay module

In the mean time, I’ve come across an XML myself. @sihui, please find what you need in attachment: the XML of the device in this mail. I will try to upload a picture and the manual too, provided the filesize is accepted.

Many thanks in advance !

Kind regards,

David.
HASEMAN Electric - RS-10PM2.xml (31.6 KB)

@sihui
Silly me, I couldn’t upload the manual (3 KB PDF), but I can provide you with the URL of course: https://haseman-electric.com/home/index.php/component/edocman/rs-10pm2-user-manual/viewdocument/28?Itemid=

Kind regards,

David.

The xml file generated by OpenHAB is needed. If no xml file is generated that means the device has not been fully discovered by the binding because the device has not provided its firmware information in response to the NIC request. Some battery powered devices need to be woken many times before responding as required by the st.

Hello @Bruce_Osborne , many thanks for looking into this.
I uploaded the XML and the picture in the message prior to the link of the manual. Is that sufficient or is it not what is needed ?

I misunderstood. It does look like xml from OH I should be able to add it to the database later today.

After the export it should be available in an OH2 snapshot but currently the OH2.5 build process appears to be broken.

Many thanks, it’s from OpenHAB 3.0.1. I only altered the network id and node id, to anonymize it a bit . Too bad it won’t appear for OH 3 then ? Or is there a way to get it into my installation ?

OH 3 should be OK it is the OH2 build process that appears to be broken.

I have started the entry using the data you provides, Now I need to manually complete it.

It will take quite a while to complete. It appears there are 11 association groups and 74 configuration parameters to be manually entered.

1 Like

Thank you very much Bruce, looking forward to testing this.
Don’t forget the XML provided is for the RS-10PM2 (unlike the title of this thread), not the RS-10PM (that is the predecessor).

I’ll look into that script to upgrade the Z-Wave binding.

I have heard reports the script may be broken. It may be easier to just uninstall the binding and put the snapshot jar file in the addons folder. That is what the script does anyway.

The binding automatically installs but does not appear in the list of installed binding. I would remove the manually installed binding before upgrading OH.

@Bruce_Osborne , would you be so kind as to give me a yell when the update is available ?

I will try if I remember.