- Platform information:
- Hardware: RPi 3B
- OS: up-to-date openHABian
- JVM: OpenJDK Client VM version 25.152-b76
- Version: 1.8.0_152
- Vendor: Azul Systems, Inc.
- Current heap size: 146,025 kbytes
- Maximum heap size: 243,520 kbytes
- Committed heap size: 243,520 kbytes
- openHAB version: 2.5.0 SNAPSHOT #1480
I am trying to track down the specific java thread(s) responsible for intermittent high CPU utilization on my system. I can easily get the linux system PID for that thread, but I am unable to correlate that PID with a java thread. I have tried using:
jstack <PID>, but I get the following error when doing so:
[09:21:33] root@rpi3:~# jstack 26068 26068: Unable to open socket file: target process not responding or HotSpot VM not loaded
Is there another way to correlate the linux system PID with a JVM thread?