Help needed: Fibaro Floodsensor FGFS101 - how have I to configure items and sitemap?

Hello

I have bought a fibaro flood sensor, with the newest firmware on it. I’m using openhab2.
The bindig worked. But I’m struggling with the Items and Stemap config.

The Items config looks like:
Number FibFlood_Battery “Batterie [%d]” {channel=“zwave:device:3xxxxxx0:node3:battery-level”}
Number FibFlood_Temp “Temp flood WZ [%.2f °C]” {channel=“zwave:device:3xxxxxx0:node3:sensor_temperature” }
Switch FibFloodTest “[%d]” {channel=“zwave:device:3xxxxxx0:node3:sensor_binary”}
Switch FibFlood_Alarm “Überschwemmung! [%d]” {channel=“zwave:device:3xxxxxx0:node3:alarm_flood” }
Switch FibFlood_Burglar “[%d]” {channel=“zwave:device:3xxxxxx0:node3:alarm_burglar”}

The Sitemap loks like this:
Text item=FibFlood_Temp
Text item=FibFlood_Alarm
Text item=FibFloodTest
Text item=FibFlood_Burglar

The battery status is displayed on the sitemap. but I don’t get the flood sensor working. Whats wrong?
The channels are configured as well.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Rainman,

today I also got my first Fibaro FloodSensor FGFS-101 ZW5 v3.2.

In my floodsensor.items file I have:

Switch	N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_BinarySensor			"N30, Waschraum, BinarySensor [%s]"				<switch>		(gN30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen)	{channel="zwave:device:4eb75bc3:node30:sensor_binary"}
Number	N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_SensorTemperature	        "N30, Waschraum, SensorTemperature [%.1f °C]"	<temperature> 	(gN30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen)	{channel="zwave:device:4eb75bc3:node30:sensor_temperature"}
Switch	N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_BurglarAlarm			"N30, Waschraum, AlarmBurglar [%s]"				<alarm>			(gN30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen) 	{channel="zwave:device:4eb75bc3:node30:alarm_burglar"}
Switch	N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_FloodAlarm			"N30, Waschraum, AlarmFlood [%s]"				<alarm>			(gN30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen)	{channel="zwave:device:4eb75bc3:node30:alarm_flood"}
Switch	N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_TamperAlarm			"N30, Waschraum, AlarmTamper [%s]"				<alarm>			(gN30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen)	{channel="zwave:device:4eb75bc3:node30:alarm_tamper"}
Number	N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_BatteryLevel			"N30, Waschraum, Flutsensor [%.0f %%]"			<battery>		(gN30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen, gBatteryLevel, gBatteryLevel_Chart)	{channel="zwave:device:4eb75bc3:node30:battery-level"}
Switch	N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_AlarmGeneral			"N30, Waschraum, AlarmGeneral [%s]"				<alarm>			(gN30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen)	{channel="zwave:device:4eb75bc3:node30:alarm_general"}

My sitemap-definition looks like this:

Frame label="Waschraum" {
				Text item=N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_SensorTemperature 				
				Text item=N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_BatteryLevel	labelcolor=[<15="red"]	valuecolor=[<15="red"]
				Text item=N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_BinarySensor	labelcolor=[ON="red"] valuecolor=[ON="red"]
				Text item=N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_BurglarAlarm	labelcolor=[ON="red"] valuecolor=[ON="red"]
				Text item=N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_FloodAlarm		labelcolor=[ON="red"] valuecolor=[ON="red"]
				Text item=N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_TamperAlarm	labelcolor=[ON="red"] valuecolor=[ON="red"]
				Text item=N30FibaroFloodSensorFGFS101Waschen_AlarmGeneral	labelcolor=[ON="red"] valuecolor=[ON="red"]
			}

When I put down the floodsensor on a wet floor my sitemap looks like this:

When I lift up the senor from the floor it looks like this:

So the important function flood-detection is working.

But I don’t know exactly how to use the tamper-alarm and general-alarm.
And what about the BinarySensor?

Maybe someone can explain that to me. Thanks a lot.

Hi anfaenger

Thanks a lot. It works great!