[HELP NEEDED] Rule not working as I expected

Hi Everyone,

I have created a rule that doesn’t seem to be working in the way I thought it should, as I’m not coder I’ve no doubt made a schoolboy error. So by all means chuck me some examples, to show me where I’m going wrong.
I’m hopefully that one of you clever people will see just from the rule why it’s not likely to fully work.

rule "First Floor Landing Motion Sensor Activation"
when
	Item Landing_SP3102_Motion changed 
then
	postUpdate(Landing_Motion_Sensor_Last_Activation, new DateTimeType())
	if(Landing_SP3102_Motion.state == ON && Living_Room_TV_Switch.state == OFF && Hallway_SP3102_Motion.state == ON && Time_Of_Day.state == "NIGHT") {
                Living_Room_Table_Lamp_Switch.sendCommand(OFF)
                Living_Room_Floor_Lamp_Switch.sendCommand(OFF)
                Living_Room_Twig_Lights.sendCommand(OFF)
                Front_Garden_Lights.sendCommand(OFF)
		if(In_Bed_Status == "No") {
			sendCommand(Master_Bedroom_Table_Lamp_Dimmer,30)
			sendCommand(Master_Bedroom_Ceiling_Light_Dimmer,100)
		}
	} else if(Landing_SP3102_Motion.state == ON && Time_Of_Day.state == "MORNING" && Train_Status_Announced.state != "Yes" && Day_Of_The_Week.state != "Friday" && Day_Of_The_Week.state != "Saturday" && Day_Of_The_Week.state != "Sunday") {
		Study_Floor_Lamp_Dimmer.sendCommand(100)
	} else if(Landing_SP3102_Motion.state == ON && Time_Of_Day.state == "MORNING" && Morning_Announced.state == "Yes" && Outside_ST815_Lux_Level.state < 150) {
		First_Floor_Landing_Light_Switch.sendCommand(ON)
	}
end

If In_Bed_Status is an item, you should do:
if(In_Bed_Status.state == "No") {
If that’s not the problem, please explain what you expect to happen within this rule, what doesn’t work and the errors you see in the log.

Thanks Marco,

I’ve looked at that rule so many times now and clearly missed that simple mistake. A fresh pair of eyes is what I needed.

Cheers,

Garry