I am having an issue setting up the IDE development environment on Mac OSX. I have followed the instructions from http://docs.openhab.org/developers/development/ide.html. The error I am getting is the following:
Error: Could not find or load main class Development.openhab2-master.git.openhab-distro.features.openhab-demo-resources.src.main.resources
- I have verified that this directory has been populated
- I can build using “mvn install” from the openhab-distro directory successfully
- No other build errors show up in Eclipse
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I spoke too soon on having no build errors. There are many of them.
From what I can tell, this seems to be an issue with the JRE being setup correctly. I have installed and verified the JDK is installed - here is my setup in Eclipse:
Again, any help would be appreciated!!
Hi all - I was able to resolve and posting the solution:
- First, the were errors in the repository and deleting the projects with those errors resolve that issue.
- Second, I installed in a directory where I had a space in the name, i.e. “/Volumes/Data/App Development/openhab2”. I guess that isn’t supported??