[SOLVED] Help with 'MAP'

I trying to use a ‘map’ file for the first time, but I am getting errors:

Could not transform 'light rain' with the file 'openweather.map' : Target value not found in map for 'light rain'

This is my map file:

"light rain" = chancerain

Is it the fact that there is a space in the key value?

light\ rain=chancerain

Thanks both! I had done that, but I’d enclosed the key in quotes … it now works! Also, I was expecting to see the transformed value in VSCode, which it doesn’t seem to do.

what is here the possible problem:
sitemap:

Text item=RainSensor_OutValue label="Aktuell: [MAP(mytransform.map):%s]"  icon="rain"

in the item I linked in profile to mytransform.map

mytransform.map looks like:
on=Regenschauer
off=Kein\Regen

it worked in openhab2.
Openhab3 shows it in browser correct, but log shows:

2022-11-14 16:11:56.610 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - transformation throws exception [transformation=org.openhab.transform.map.internal.MapTransformationService@be8e52, value=KeinRegen]
org.openhab.core.transform.TransformationException: Target value not found in map for 'KeinRegen'
        at org.openhab.transform.map.internal.MapTransformationService.transform(MapTransformationService.java:93) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl.transform(ItemUIRegistryImpl.java:551) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl.getLabel(ItemUIRegistryImpl.java:459) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.ui.basic.internal.render.AbstractWidgetRenderer.preprocessSnippet(AbstractWidgetRenderer.java:101) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.ui.basic.internal.render.TextRenderer.renderWidget(TextRenderer.java:57) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.ui.basic.internal.render.PageRenderer.renderWidget(PageRenderer.java:194) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.ui.basic.internal.render.PageRenderer.processChildren(PageRenderer.java:160) ~[bundleFile:?]

is that correct \ directly followed by R ?
\ is normally an escape character so the R would be escaped.

You sure, a profile?
Then on or off coming from the binding channel will be transformed to update Item state KeinRegen or suchlike.

Your events.log will show you what your Item state is changed to.

This will cause the Item state (KeinRegen we think) to be looked up in that MAP file before display - which contains entries only for “on” or “off”.
So the error