Help with MQTT Rule

I’m moving to MQTT 2.x binding. I have a couple of devices connected to zigbee2mqtt CC2531. For most parts it seems to work.
My Thing definition MQTT.things

Bridge mqtt:broker:mosquitto "Mosquitto" [ host="localhost", port=1883, secure=false, username="USERNAME", password="PASSWORD", clientID="openHAB2" ]
{
    // zigbee2mqtt
    Thing topic Xiaomi_Power_Socket_01 "Xiaomi Power Socket 01" @ "Study" {
        Type switch : power "Power" [ stateTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Xiaomi_Power_Plug_01/get/state", commandTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Xiaomi_Power_Plug_01/get/state" ]
    }
    Thing topic Ikea_Remote_01 "Ikea Remote 01" @ "Study" {
        Type string : Pressed "Pressed" [ stateTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Ikea_Remote_01", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.action" ]
}

MQTT.items

String Ikea_Remote_01_Pressed "Pressed"     { channel="mqtt:topic:mosquitto:Ikea_Remote_01:Pressed" }
Switch Xiaomi_Power_Socket_01_Power "Power" { channel="mqtt:topic:mosquitto:Xiaomi_Power_Socket_01:power" }

My rules file, that I’m facing problems with… MQTT.rules

rule "Ikea Remote 1"
when
    Channel "mqtt:topic:mosquitto:Ikea_Remote_01:Pressed" triggered
then
    val mqttActions = getActions("mqtt", "mqtt:broker:mosquitto")
    mqttActions.publishMQTT("zigbee2mqtt/Xiaomi_Power_Socket_01/set/state", "ON")   
end

“rules” is the only thing stopping from me moving to MQTT 2.x. Any help will be appreciated.

This is a new topic so it should be in it’s own thread.

There is nothing in this Rule that needs to be replaced. There is nothing specific to any binding except Xiaomi.

What specific problems are you facing beyond the fact that your “Ikea Remote 1” is syntactically incorrect. It’s missing the switch statement.

lol… sorry I shouldn’t laugh…

Nothing personal tazeem, it was more directed to Rich,… hes so damn helpful and polite with detailed and concise responses on these forums, the subtle bluntness in his reply made me recall how frustrated others must have been when replying to my posts when I’ve made really obvious mistakes