Help ZW095 Aeotec

Good evening,
I need help getting the Raspberry - openHAB 3.3.0 - Z-Stick Gen7 (Aotec) Home energy meter Gen5 up and running.
Both devices are displayed in Things, unfortunately the energy meter is not detected correctly (unknown device).
When tested using a PC (Simplicity Studio), the device is OK including all 3rd inputs.
I’m a newbie, I’m attaching pictures just to be sure

obrazek

obrazek

obrazek

obrazek

The problem, in all likelihood, is that OH zwave does not support Series 7 zsticks. See this thread for a related thread. You could try Debug and see if the messages look similar to the referenced thread.

Thank you for a quick response,
log :frowning: :
2022-12-05 22:17:36.921 [WARN ] [.serialmessage.ZWaveCommandProcessor] - SerialMessage class null is not implemented!
I trusted the manufacturer about the backward compactability with the 5 Series.
RaZberry2 (ZMEERAZ2) should arrive tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll move on.
Any hope for future support for the 7 series?

I’m not the developer, so I don’t know. There are threads in the forum and much discussion. Note however, 7 series devices are fine. I have a few sensors at that level. It’s just the sticks

Thank you, the last time I worked with electronics of a similar focus and automation was 30 years ago (here in CZ we still have TTL logic and almost no PC), since then only PC. I’m broadening my horizons before retirement :slight_smile:

1 Like