Heltun HE-HLS01

Hi,
Is thermostat mode in Heltun HLS01 supported by zwave bindings?
Im include it as thermostat(4 clicks) but I can’ t find parameters for temperature hysteresis(param 18) and other temperature set point settings…
Im using latest stable 3.2 version of openhab…

Here is also XML file:
network_e9e25f46__node_5.xml (24.5 KB)

Heltun HE-HLS01 (0344:0003:0001) is in the Z-Wave database the Z-Wave Binding is based on, but some configuration parameters are missing:

You could add the missing parameters by following the instructions in the

1 Like

Thanks for reply. Im already in contact with Chris about this… Main problem will probably be because same device have two modes with two different parameters which one mode have them and another do not…

Im ask this because maybe someone has already do something to get it working imediately because updating database and waiting for new version of OpenHab is long process and can’t wait that long… Using snapshot version of OH is also not very good in production environment…

I don’t remember right what happen if I manualy modify XML and add missed parameters… If remember corectly it will overwrite it… I hope that in some future zwave binding will be updated in that way that users can manualy update only database inside OH or manualy add some device…