Heltun HE-HT01 (zwave Thermostat)

You shouldn’t need to - the database was generated from the XML in the first place.

1 Like

I was unclear whether they had modified the Endpoints after importing.

I just modify endpoint version to be align with documentation. But by seeing the xml I can see field Version and VersionSupported for all Command_class, and for some of them, value are different.
The documentation seem to indicated VersionSupported in the Version Column.
The DB interface seem to indicated Version in the Version field.

What I should do ? go back to Version value, or let VersionSupported value ? May be there is no importance…

Adrien

What do you mean? There is no “endpoint version” is there?

Or do you mean the command class version?

If you are talking about the command class version, then there are two points to note. Firstly, for the binding, it doesn’t actually matter. The binding will use the information from the device in any case.

Secondly, it is probably best to use what is in the XML since that comes from the device so MUST be correct. Documentation can very easily be wrong.

1 Like

Yes, I was speaking about command_class version. I have write back to version in xml file. If you prefere, you can reload xml file in the device (if it does not replace other information than endpoints, I dont’ really want to do again parameters configuration :-))

Well, I think I can now request review of the device ?

Hello everyone,

I see that this is a new topic, but I don’t see that it is 100% closed.
The situation is that I also have these devices (Heltun HE-HT01) and openhab 3.1.0 still recognizes it as the old device. in my .XML the Device ID and device Type are correct. I have checked the OpenSmartHouse Z-wave devices database and the device is in “Modified” status.

Before I upload a new XML, (if needed) I would like to know when the device modifications will be activated.

Thanks in Advance.

Somebody made a change without requesting review. @chris will need to compare what was changed since the normal diff does not show that.

I’ve approved the device - I’m not 100% sure what changed but we’ll see once this is exported in the next day or so.

1 Like

I have submitted a ticket for this device, because there are some channels in openHAB which are not correct/misleading.