Hide Harmony log message

I have this error message a lot in my log how do i hide it?

2018-01-18 18:30:55.809 [WARN ] [.whistlingfish.harmony.HarmonyClient] - Send heartbeat failed
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed communicating with Harmony Hub
        at net.whistlingfish.harmony.HarmonyClient.sendOAStanza(HarmonyClient.java:328) [233:org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub:2.2.0]
        at net.whistlingfish.harmony.HarmonyClient.sendOAStanza(HarmonyClient.java:317) [233:org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub:2.2.0]
        at net.whistlingfish.harmony.HarmonyClient.sendPing(HarmonyClient.java:386) [233:org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub:2.2.0]
        at net.whistlingfish.harmony.HarmonyClient$2.run(HarmonyClient.java:181) [233:org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub:2.2.0]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
Caused by: org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NoResponseException: No response received within reply timeout. Timeout was 5000ms (~5s). Waited for response using: net.whistlingfish.harmony.protocol.OAReplyFilter@877162.
        at org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NoResponseException.newWith(SmackException.java:110) ~[?:?]
        at org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NoResponseException.newWith(SmackException.java:97) ~[?:?]
        at net.whistlingfish.harmony.HarmonyClient.getNextStanzaSkipContinues(HarmonyClient.java:340) ~[?:?]
        at net.whistlingfish.harmony.HarmonyClient.sendOAStanza(HarmonyClient.java:326) ~[?:?]
        ... 10 more

I have tried log:set ERROR .whistlingfish.harmony.HarmonyClient

/Mike

If I’m correct you can only change the log level of the whole binding and not just part of it. Your log:set is right but you have to find out the name of the binding. And again somebody correct if I’m wrong but if you don’t want to see warnings you have to set log level to ERROR. Try something like:

log:set ERROR org.openhab.binding.harmonyhub

I would suggest to find out the real cause of those warnings and handle them and not just to suppress them

facing seldom harmony heartbeat errors too

I see this also in my logs. About 10 times a day in average. Tried to fix it by adjusting the config parameter heartBeatInterval at Bridge level in *.things - no effect. I set the interval to 600.

Maybe it is possible to filter just this log message (not really sure about the syntax), but I would prefer to solve the issue that leads to the log entry. Any ideas?

Greetings
Sebastian

Update:
I had to restart my OH server last Sunday (by the way for the first time since about 2 month, thx to all developers for this awesome and stable piece of software :clap:) and the harmony heartbeat log warnings are gone

So, I’m now not sure if the changed heartbeat interval I mentioned in my last post became effective with this restart or if there is some other influence I don’t know. :thinking:

Will keep an eye on this …