- Platform information:
- Hardware: Mac mini late 2012 (2.6Ghz Intel Core i7) / 16GB RAM
- OS: Mojave 10.14.6
- Java Runtime Environment:
openjdk version “11.0.10” 2021-01-19 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.45+27-CA (build 11.0.10+9-LTS)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Zulu11.45+27-CA (build 11.0.10+9-LTS, mixed mode)
- openHAB version: 3.1.0.M2 - Milestone Build
- Issue of the topic:
After some time the CPU load of my openhab instance gets constantly high at 100%
- I have not much configured, yet. The following bindings are installed with a few thing and items:
- AVM Fritz
- Hue Binding
- MQTT Bniding
- Pushover Binding
- Shelly Binding
- Event log contains only info-level events.
- openhab.log show only one error:
2021-03-25 18:59:12.139 [ERROR] [.core.model.lsp.internal.ModelServer] - Error starting the Language Server
java.net.BindException: Address already in use (Bind failed)
This is caused by my parallel OH2.5 installation, which is already using the port.
But I will remove the 2nd Language server and retry…
I guess this shoud not cause any CPU load, does it?
Is there any procedure to identify the root cause of the issue?