HM-MOD-RPI-PCB and WIFI at the same time

Hi,

I am having the following system:
Rasperry 3 B, homegear and openhabian (latest stable versions)
Additionally I am using the radio-modul HM-MOD-RPI-PCB - in order to control my homematic-devices.

Generally, the system works perfectly; … all hommatic-devices work well, I can control my lights, teh can draw nice graphs and even control via iphone (homekit) works well. So - to my eyes - an almost perfectly running system.

However, there is one thing would I would like to do: at the moment the raspberry is conntected with a LAN-cabel, so I am not using WIFI; but I would like to connect my Rasberry via WIFI rathern than via a cable.

For this reason I have done the WIFI -setup with openhabian-config. Result: WIFI works perfectly -. but HM-MOD-RPI-PCB does not work any more.
This means - I hav no more acess to my homematic-devices.

I guess the mistake is somewhere in one of these files:

/boot/cmdline.txt
/boot/config.txt

Here my actual configuration:

/boot/cmdline.txt

dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 console=tty1 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootfstype=ext4 elevator=deadline rootwait

/boot/config.txt

enable_uart=1
dtparam=spi=on
dtparam=i2c_arm=on

gpu_mem=16
dtparam=audio=on
dtoverlay=pi3-miniuart-bt

I assume the problem has something to do with “tty” or “ttyS0” or “ttyAMA0” - but I have no clue about those things.

In the file homematicbidcos.config I have the following entry:

device = /dev/ttyAMA0

Maybe one of you has a working system with both HM-MOD-RPI-PCB and WLAN working.

I would be happy about any suggestions or recommendations.

cu
schroedinger

maybe the following information can help to solve the problem:

In openhabian-config I can swith on or off the serial port. However, I have tried already several time to switch on the serial port - but after a reboot openhabian-config still shows the serial ports as switched off.