Homegear Connection issues with OH3

Hello everyone,

I noticed a strange behaviour after I updated my Openhabian RPi 3B+ to OH3 yesterday.
This affects the use of homegear with openhabian. At first everything was working fine, but after some time, my Homematic thermostats changed their state to offline. The homegear log contains an error, that is thrown like every five seconds:

Module HomeMatic BidCoS: HM-MOD-RPI-PCB “My-HM-MOD-RPI-PCB”: Error in file PhysicalInterfaces/Hm-Mod-Rpi-Pcb.cpp line 969 in function void BidCoS::Hm_Mod_Rpi_Pcb::doInit(): Failed to open value file for GPIO with index 1 and device “hm-mod-rpi-pcb”: Unable to retrieve path.
Module HomeMatic BidCoS: HM-MOD-RPI-PCB “My-HM-MOD-RPI-PCB”: Error: No init packet received.

But I figured out, that if I use the inbuild openhabian option “Fix permissions”, that the error disappears. The devices get back online and the error in the logs is gone. This is working until next reboot.

Interesting is, that while using the fixing permissions function, there is another error thrown:

$ chgrp --recursive gpio /sys/devices/platform/soc/gpio18
chgrp: Zugriff auf ‘/sys/devices/platform/soc/gpio18’ nicht möglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
FAILED (set GPIO 18 group)

Which means that “file or directory not found”.

Does anybody had the same issue or might help me with this? The same configuration was running fine under 2.5.11.

Thank you! Have a nice christmas and stay healthy!

Nobody else figured out this problem? Doesn’t anybody else use homegear with the radiator controls?

Well - i use them and i have exactly the same problem.
Until now i have not found any solutions and went back to my openhabn 2.5.x Installation.

Good to know that this seems to be a “real” problem…

I figured out, that the problem can be resolved using the Fix Permissions option (14) in openhabian-config. But it has to be renewed after each boot, otherwise the Homegear controller can’t access the needed GPIO. Is there a way to automate this, otherwise to install a cron job?