[SOLVED] HomeKit Integration failed

My HomeKit App does not accept my openHAB intigration.

I made step by step from the homekit doc.

I also have pushed the 2 commands „clearPairings“ and „allowUnauthrbticated true“

shorten_openhab.log (2.0 KB)

2 Likes

Unfortunately there is no log attached. And which version of the homekit Integration (and Openhab) are you using?

@J-N-K

the log file is under the Screenshot attached. It is a little bit shorten because the original one is 6.000 KB big.
I am using openHAB 2.3 and the Homekit Binding in Version 2.4.0

I would be very happy about a support

2 Likes

There is no log. Please check yourself.

Ok you are right @J-N-K . I uploaded a file with bullshit.
Here is the right one: openhab.log (29.0 KB)

2 Likes

Can you please Go to the karaf console and show the output of bundle:list -s?

@J-N-K output_karaf_console.txt (12.1 KB)

1 Like

Can anyone help???

2 Likes

I can‘t access the second file. I would guess that the binding is missing a dependency. However, I‘m not sure how and if you can easily install that in OH2.3. I‘m using latest 2.5 Snapshot and it works perfectly.

2019-07-10 18:01:43.376 [WARN ] [homekit.internal.HomekitAuthInfoImpl] - Could not find existing MAC in org.eclipse.smarthome.storage.json.internal.JsonStorage. Generating new MAC. This will require re-pairing of iOS devices.

2 Likes

This is ok on first startup.

In a community post I have read changing the network interface IP, port and Pin will maybe fix the troubleshoot. unfortunately not on my system.

As well as the two ssh commands.

I don´t know how to go on. Can anyone help?

2 Likes

Can someone help???

2 Likes

Homekit in OH 2.5 has been completely revised.
If I were you I wouldn’t waste my time with version 2.4 it is an inefficient version if not to say bad.
If you want to do some tests, install SNAPSHOT version 2.5.0 so you can use the new version of Homekit.

2 Likes