HomeKit Nest Integration

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: RPi3
    • openHAB version: 2.3.0

Issue*

Last night I stood up OpenHab on an RPi3 and didn’t have much of an issue getting the bindings, things, or HomeKit Integration added to the instance at all. All done through Paper UI.

I can successfully see my LIFX builds in HomeKit from my iOS devices and they’re all assigned to rooms and working well. I can see my Nest Thermostat and two outdoor cameras populating (only within the PaperUI - so I assume the tokens, etc are all good) and they appear to be working and reporting to OpenHab, but they aren’t crossing the bridge to HomeKit. I’m less than 24hrs into OpenHab therefore this this all new to me, and I’m not sure where to look into this further to expose these things to HomeKit.

I think if I can get these rolled into HomeKit along with the lights then I’ll finally have a working HomeKit that I can roll out to the wife for her to use (critical WAF).

Any help is incredibly appreciated!

I’m not a HomeKit user but I’ve read that pairing can be an issue. Here a link with more info:
https://community.openhab.org/t/homekit-integration-breaking-openhab-setup/52626/4?u=h102
Hope it help.