Homematic and openHAB on same server not working

Good day to all of you,

I installed and configured the Homematic binding, but obviously I made a mistake. I am running Homematic’s OCCU on the same server. The binding says “online” in PaperUI, but it doesn’t show things in the inbox.
My configuration in /srv/openhab2-userdata/jsondb/org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.Thing.json is

{
  "homematic:bridge:1b73a124": {
    "class": "org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.BridgeImpl",
    "value": {
      "label": "HomematicCentral",
      "channels": [],
      "configuration": {
        "properties": {
          "cuxdPort": 8701,
          "socketMaxAlive": 900,
          "reconnectInterval": 0,
          "aliveInterval": 900,
          "timeout": 15,
          "hmIpPort": 2010,
          "wiredPort": 2000,
          "gatewayType": "ccu",
          "callbackHost": "192.168.1.200",
          "groupPort": 9292,
          "gatewayAddress": "0.0.0.0",
          "rfPort": 2001
        }
      }

I tried different values for the gateway-address (i.e. 192.168.1.200, 127.0.0.1), the current one I’ve retrieved via open ports on the pi
But when I go to the inbox in paperUI and choose to search things, it searches without any result. I also added the things manually, and eventually they show up under configuration, but with state offline. I have linked my devices via homematic manager and could manage them their. Somehow the communication between openHAB and Homematic OCCU seems not to work.
Your help is very appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

Since you are running openHABian, i would suggest using Homegear instead of OCCU. Homegear is included. (In case you don’t have a mass of functions to transfer.)

you could also set the loglevel to debug for Homeatic Binding and check what is going on:

http://docs.openhab.org/administration/logging.html

Hi guys,
sorry for the late reply.
Thank you very much for your answers.
I set the log level to debug and re-installed openhabian with homegear. Homegear was able to see OCCU but could not bind the devices. Meanwhile I took another Raspy and separated the OCCU from openHAB. It all works fine and I can control every device. It’s strange and I will continue to get it working on a single device.
Cheers
Alex