Homematic / AskSin++ Selfmade Units -> Ontime Automatic QuantityTypeConverter error

Hi,
I have tried to build a Selfmade Switch:
https://asksinpp.de/

In general it is working fine with OH 2.4.0 but I have an issue with On Time Automatic, when I send a value it leads to an errormessage: Can’t convert type DecimalType with value ‘5’ to FLOAT value with QuantityTypeConverter

Any help is appreciated!!

My Items:

Switch HMTest1 { channel="homematic:HB-UNI-SenAct-4-4-SC:b016bc8b:JPSENACT01:1#STATE"}
Number HMTest1OTA "HMTest1OTA" {channel="homematic:HB-UNI-SenAct-4-4-SC:b016bc8b:JPSENACT01:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC"}

my Rule (that is working with original HM Switches):

rule "hmbox"
when
	Item test6 changed
then
	HMTest1OTA.sendCommand(5)
	createTimer(now.plusSeconds(2)) [| HMTest1.sendCommand(ON) ]
end

and my result:

13:27:01.672 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'test6' received command OFF
13:27:01.683 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - test6 changed from ON to OFF
13:27:01.837 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'HMTest1OTA' received command 5
13:27:01.840 [INFO ] [arthome.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - HMTest1OTA predicted to become 5
13:27:01.844 [WARN ] [mematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Can't convert type DecimalType with value '5' to FLOAT value with QuantityTypeConverter for 'JPSENACT01:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC', please check the item type and the commands in your scripts
13:27:03.838 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent     ] - Item 'HMTest1' received command ON
13:27:03.844 [INFO ] [arthome.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - HMTest1 predicted to become ON
13:27:03.846 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - HMTest1 changed from OFF to ON

Same behaviour with 2.5.0 M1.
Original HM is working fine, selfmade not

It is only a WARN message. What actually fails to happen?
How does the Item definition compare with a working one? It’s like the binding is expecting a dimensioned value, time perhaps?
Also curious what happens if you send it 5.0 rather than 5.

OnTimeAutomatic with Homatic means that the actor itself falls back to off after the given time even if the connection to central is broken (just for the case you did not know).

And exactly this does not work. It also fails with 5.0

my Item definition is exactly the same:
already tried with Number:time…

Switch garden_water "Garden frontside" { channel="homematic:HM-LC-Sw1PBU-FM:b016bc8b:OEQ1157992:1#STATE" }
Number garden_water_OTA { channel="homematic:HM-LC-Sw1PBU-FM:b016bc8b:OEQ1157992:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC" }

Switch HMTest1 { channel="homematic:HB-UNI-SenAct-4-4-SC:b016bc8b:JPSENACT01:1#STATE"}
Number HMTest1OTA "HMTest1OTA" {channel="homematic:HB-UNI-SenAct-4-4-SC:b016bc8b:JPSENACT01:1#ON_TIME_AUTOMATIC"}

I guessed it was a timeout of some kind.

Okay, so the WARN comes from the binding about number conversion. Looks like a type issue.
You have the same Item type and same channel type as a working device, and presumably send commands in the same way. From openHABs viewpoint there is no difference.

Yet the binding behaves differently. Homematic must be identifying this channel to the binding in some different way, perhaps the device properties differ.