Homematic Binding channels vs channels acc. to HmIP device document

Hi there,

I’m actually setting up a simple Temperature control for my HmIP-eTRV-B1 via OH 2.5.
My idea is to control the Offset Temperature of the actuator according to it’s differntial temperature, like in the forum-link below.
So simplified:

newOffset= XiaomiTemp - (ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE - [actual]TEMPERATURE_OFFSET)

The problem is, that the new Offset cannot be send to the piVCCU.

In the Log the following lines were written:

2020-02-27 15:30:00.115 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘WoZi_Heizung_Offset’ received command 2
2020-02-27 15:30:00.120 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - WoZi_Heizung_Offset predicted to become 0

In PaperUI I can’t find the channel “TEMPERATURE_OFFSET”, but regarding to the HmIP Device Document it should be possible, cz it’s read/write.
An Error " Datapoint not found" does not appear.

Is it possible do add this channel to the binding?
According to this Thread:
https://forum.iobroker.net/topic/20873/vorlage-homematic-ip-thermostate-mit-ccu-externe-temperatursensoren-xiaomi-etc-einbinden-mittels-offset-setzen/2, it’s possible via ioBroker. So in general it should be possible via OH as well, shouldn’t it?

Thx for your replies!

cheers Hannes

PS: I can post my code as well if you’re interested.

Hi Hannes,

the offset is probably available as thing configuration parameter, because the offset is normally a setting that you won’t have to change regularly. You should see it if you edit the thing itself. There are quite a lot of settings.
I don’t have an HMIP thermostat but for my older thermostat I found it under the thing configuration parameters.

Martin

Hi Martin,

thanks, just saw it after your hint. This overview is really confusing, gosh!

Seems to be hard to change this out of a rule. I need something like a setConfig - command.

Does someone got an idea how to change the config dynamically?

Hannes

Hi Hannes,

tight, the display is really a bit messy. But these are usually settings that you rarely change. I have never seen the need to change them via rules.
Most of the time there are other ways to do this in rules.

Here is a thread that explains how you can change thing configuration via the REST API: Thing configuration from rules

Martin

1 Like