Homematic binding woes

Hello all. I have consistenly following error in my openhab log:

2018-03-25 10:51:05.297 [WARN ] [ematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Channel not found for datapoint ‘000A9709A0DD01:1#QUICK_VETO_TIME’
It affects all wall thermostats that I have. Can it be that this was introduced when I upgraded them to the latest firmware 1.8.0?

As I am new to openHAB I cannot tell whether I had them the days before I upgraded…

Am I seriously the only one to have this?

Maybe you are the first who uses this thermostat. I have got the older version and it works without any problems.

Maybe @gerrieg an have a look (see also https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/issues/3407)

Can it be that this was introduced when I upgraded them to the latest firmware 1.8.0?

Yes, that’s possible. Maybe this datapoint has been added to the device with the new firmware

Do you use PaperUI or Things files? If you use PaperUI, remove and readd the Thing. If you use Things files, restart the binding (or openHab).

If it still does not work, i need a full startup trace logfile.

Hello Gerhard
It was as you said. Redone. Worked… for a while. Now, probably unrelated, all homematic things are offline… I will post this as a new problem