HomeMatic Bridge does not connect

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2
    • Java Runtime Environment: Zulu11.48+21-CA (build 11.0.11+9-LTS)
    • openHAB version: 3.0.2
      I have installed the HomeMatic Radio Module HM-MOD-RPI-PCB on my Raspberry. Creating a Thing in the openHab UI gives me the error message " COMMUNICATION_ERROR java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused".

For “Callback Network Address”, I have tried both the “Gateway Address” and 0.0.0.0, which did not make a difference for the error message.
      Any idea what to do? Thank you!

OpenHAB can not use directly the Radio Module. You need an additional “CCU” installation like Raspberrymatic, piVCCU, Homegear. openHAB can then be connected to this installation. But make sure that the firewall is configured as described in the binding’s documentation.

Did you get it running? I have the same problem since update OpenHab this morning.

If you already had a running system, then your problem is different. Please check openhab.log for any error messages.

If there is a NullPointerException in the log, maybe I already have a solution: Update to Openhab 3.1.0 breaks Homematic Binding - #4 by MHerbst

BTW: sometimes it helps to clear the tmp and cache directory.