Homematic devices not correctly working after updating to OH 2.2

Hello everybody,

after being very happy with my Openhab 2.1 / Openhabian installation I decided to upgrade the system to openhab 2.2 via openhabian-config. However, after updating the system, I am no longer able to command my Homematic rollershutters. I am using a CUL via Homegear on the same Raspberry as an interface to my homematic devices.

After updating the system, I changed back homematicbidcos.conf.save to homematicbidcos.conf to get back to my original configuration. After that, all devices are visible again. However, I am not able to send any commands to the rollershutters (neither through OH, but also not through the Homematic config tool). Therefore, I do not think it is directly related to openhab. The funny thing though is, that the temperature readings from my HM heating actuators seem to work just fine.

My idea is, that I may have run into a permissions problem on my USB CUL after updating OH (read ok, write forbidden).

This is the resulting log after an unsuccessful shutter command:

java.io.IOException: -100 No answer from device. (sending setValue()
LEQ0124258:1
LEVEL
)
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.parser.RpcResponseParser.parse(RpcResponseParser.java:47) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.client.BinRpcClient.sendMessage(BinRpcClient.java:78) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.client.BinRpcClient.sendMessage(BinRpcClient.java:90) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.client.BinRpcClient.sendMessage(BinRpcClient.java:66) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.client.RpcClient.setDatapointValue(RpcClient.java:293) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.AbstractHomematicGateway$1.execute(AbstractHomematicGateway.java:571) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.misc.DelayedExecuter.start(DelayedExecuter.java:61) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.AbstractHomematicGateway.sendDatapoint(AbstractHomematicGateway.java:550) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.AbstractHomematicGateway.sendDatapoint(AbstractHomematicGateway.java:529) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.openhab.binding.homematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler.handleCommand(HomematicThingHandler.java:175) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor52.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:153) [110:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.b1]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.InvocationHandlerSync.invoke(InvocationHandlerSync.java:59) [110:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.b1]
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy150.handleCommand(Unknown Source) [214:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.profiles.ProfileCallbackImpl.handleCommand(ProfileCallbackImpl.java:72) [117:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.10.0.b1]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.profiles.SystemDefaultProfile.onCommandFromItem(SystemDefaultProfile.java:49) [117:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.10.0.b1]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor50.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:153) [110:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.b1]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:53) [110:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.b1]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Any help is highly appreciated.

OK, I figured it out myself:

For whatever reason, the homematicbidcos.conf got corrupted and the centralAddress was modified to a false value. Setting the correct centralAddress fixed the issue.