Homematic exceptions

Hi,
on the weekend i made a fresh install of openhabian image 1.4. Everything is running fine, but in the log i found the exceptions shown below. every 5 minutes six of them.

and yes, everything is up and running. no further problems seen.

2018-01-07 20:05:00.166 [ERROR] [ematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Map

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Map

at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.parser.GetParamsetParser.parse(GetParamsetParser.java:40) [222:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]

at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.client.RpcClient.setChannelDatapointValues(RpcClient.java:182) [222:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]

at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.AbstractHomematicGateway.setChannelDatapointValues(AbstractHomematicGateway.java:477) [222:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]

at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.CcuGateway.setChannelDatapointValues(CcuGateway.java:118) [222:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]

at org.openhab.binding.homematic.internal.communicator.AbstractHomematicGateway.loadChannelValues(AbstractHomematicGateway.java:458) [222:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]

at org.openhab.binding.homematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler.loadHomematicChannelValues(HomematicThingHandler.java:268) [222:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]

at org.openhab.binding.homematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler.access$1(HomematicThingHandler.java:262) [222:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]

at org.openhab.binding.homematic.handler.HomematicThingHandler$1.run(HomematicThingHandler.java:76) [222:org.openhab.binding.homematic:2.2.0]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

any idea?

Hi @hypoch, since this is an english forum you may want to update your post accordingly.

1 Like

Hi @hypoch,

I’m using openHABian 1.4 and Homematic Binding 2.2.0, too. For about two weeks now, and I’ve never seen this message.

Dumb question: is everything up and running? Or do you encounter problems with your setup beside this stack traces?

Cheers,
Marianne

Perhaps any unsupported characters in your Homematic CCU Setup?

Please Update your Question to English! Because this is an International Community!

sorry about the German language…

my first post in English again: on the weekend i made a fresh install of openhabian image 1.4. Everything is running fine, but in the log i found the exceptions mentioned above. every 5 minutes six of them.

and yes, everything is up and running. no further problems seen.

Edit your first Post :wink: !