Homematic HmIP-FBL blind position (level2) ignored

Hi there,
I have some issues with control my blinds with a homematic HmIP-FBL actor. Maybe someone did some experience with it, because I did struggle a lot of times with try end error.

Platform information:

• Hardware: Homematic CCU3 and RaspberryPi3 (B+) for Openhab
  • Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
  • openHAB version: 3.0.2

Issue 1 (Blind slat position):
I’m not able to send a command for level 2 to control the blind slat. My rule is doing a send command after each other for and because I’m not able to send it with one command.
Level = Blind position in % 0-100
Level2 = Blind slat position in % 0-100
So it is doing a send command 80 for and after that it is doing a send command 50 for . The HmIP-FBL ignores the send command for level2, that means, if the blind went up, the blind slat will be open when they reach 80, or if the blinds went down, the blind slat will be closed.

Configuration:
triggers:

• id: “1”
    configuration:
    itemName: Beschattung_Trigger_01
    state: ON
    type: core.ItemStateChangeTrigger
    conditions: []
    actions:
  • inputs: {}
    id: “4”
    configuration:
    itemName: JalousieWZ11_4_LEVEL
    command: “80”
    type: core.ItemCommandAction
  • inputs: {}
    id: “5”
    configuration:
    itemName: JalousieWZ11_4_Level2
    command: “50”
    type: core.ItemCommandAction

Issue 2: (Blind endposition 3 instead of 0)
After a blind went up, the blind stops in the endposition. But after about 5 till 30 seconds, the blind goes down to position 1, 2 or 3 while the endposition would be 0. This is not so nice, because you can see the blinds then from inside the room. With a workaround rule I could overcome this issue, but it is not really a solution.

If anyone have some experience about one of this topics, I’m glad to read some feedback.

Regards,
Backflip

Hi
Is there anybody who has some experience with contolling the Homematic HmIP-FBL blind actor. I tested a lot, but I’m struggling with control the slat position (level 2). My main issue is to combine two different commands like level and level2 (position of the blind and position of the slat), because I don’t find out what I have to send to the Homematic CCU3.
I really appreciate if someone can give me a hint.