Homematic IP Sensor + Alexa with two accounts - weird behaviour

Hi!
I am using Openhab with Alexa (via Cloud connector) and I am using Homematic IP for multiple temperature/humidity sensors.
We have two Alexa accounts (mainly because of two different spotify accounts for my wife and me).
The weird behaviour: via Alexa, with my account I can ask for temperature or humidity of a room. In my wifes account, we can ask for temperature but asking for humidity only works from time to time.
Any idea what could be the reason? We did add/remove all things in alexa multiple times for both accounts.

Group  ThermostatBadOG1    "Bad"                                {alexa="Endpoint.Thermostat"}
Switch  ThermostatBadOG1_BatteryStatus       "Thermostat Bad OG1 Batterie [%s]"            (Maintenance)   {channel="homematic:HmIP-STH:ccu:000E5BE993FB68:0#LOW_BAT" }
Number  ThermostatBadOG1_TempSet             "Thermostat Bad OG1 Temperatur Set [%.1f°C]"   {channel="homematic:HmIP-STH:ccu:000E5BE993FB68:1#SET_POINT_TEMPERATURE" }
Number  ThermostatBadOG1_TempAct             "Thermostat Bad OG1 Temperatur Act [%.1f°C]" <temperature> (OG_Bad, ThermostatBadOG1)  {alexa="TemperatureSensor.temperature", channel="homematic:HmIP-STH:ccu:000E5BE993FB68:1#ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE" }
Number  ThermostatBadOG1_Luftfeuchte         "Thermostat Bad OG1 Luftfeuchte [%.0f %%]"   <humidity>  (OG_Bad, ThermostatBadOG1)  {alexa="CurrentHumidity", channel="homematic:HmIP-STH:ccu:000E5BE993FB68:1#HUMIDITY" }

I will assume you are using two Alexa accounts under a common Amazon Household account. I am not familiar with such setup but from your description, it seems to be more how the voice request is formulated than the Alexa configuration. The humidity configuration is unfortunately more strict. So I would recommend requesting that value the same way each time.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.