Homematic radiator thermostat missing/loosing actuall temperature

I am using the Openhab and the HomeMatic Binding latest version.

But i have some issues while showing the actuall temperature of my thermostat.
After adding a new thermostat to my item-file (manually or drag&drop using visual Studio) the values are ok (most of the time)

While updating the item configuration (Item-Group, icon…) the item recieves an setting-update (shown in the log file)
After one or two updates the the value is gone.

A lot of item lose their value while modifying the item but after a short time the value will be updated and everything is fine. But the thermostat does not. I have waited one day but no new value appeard.

Sometimes the workaround to remove the item and recreate the item works.
At the moment i have 5 thermostats but only one of them shows the actuall temperature. Deleted and recreated them several time.

I dont know whats the problem. All oter values “Window opend” “Target Temperature” … are there without issues.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

1. How are your HM devices are connected to openHAB? (CCU, CUL, Homegear, …)
  2. Could you please post your .items configuration for the HM thermostats?
    Note: Please use code fence to post code, here´s a good example.
  3. It´s normal that your items loose their value when updating them…

Hi,
yes of course.

1. I am useing an original CCU3 device

2. I think i found the reason.
    “Number:Temperature” is working for Set Temperatur but not für Actuall Temperatur.
    After i have changed to “Number” without extension or use another like “Dimensionless” and a reboot this works fine. But i need to reboot the raspberry once after changing the setting.

3. If i use “Temperature” i will see an value once but after modifying the item ithe value does not update anymore.

Number:Temperature      KUSollTemp     "Ziel-Temperature"      <temperature>    (GKueche)    {channel="homematic:HmIP-eTRV-B:3014F711A0001F98A99F9D63:002018A99D2F9D:1#SET_POINT_TEMPERATURE"}
Number:Dimensionless    KUIsttemp      "Aktuelle-Temperatur"   <temperature>    (GKueche)    {channel="homematic:HmIP-eTRV-B:3014F711A0001F98A99F9D63:002018A99D2F9D:1#ACTUAL_TEMPERATURE"}
Number:Dimensionless    KUHeizMod      "Heiz-Modus"            <heating>        (GKueche)    {channel="homematic:HmIP-eTRV-B:3014F711A0001F98A99F9D63:002018A99D2F9D:1#SET_POINT_MODE"} 

Ok that‘s sounds like a strange behavior.
I‘m using :Temperature for Actual and Set Temperature items without a problem.
(I just have an issue that Alexa says the device is unreachable when asking for the temperature)
Also a reboot shouldn‘t be necessary but you‘ve to wait for the next „update“ to get the value again.

I‘m just wondering about your device identifier without a - between HM and the name.
But i assume it‘s correct otherwise you wouldn‘t get any values.