Homematic Rainsensor HM-Sen-RD-O offline?

Hi!

I´ve got a problem with the initialisation of dth HM-Sen-RD-O rainsensor. It is not shown in the Paper-UI automaticly. So i wanted to add it manualy by using the SmartHome Designer. But i don´t now, what kind of itemname i should take. I used the follwing entries in the things-file

Bridge homematic:bridge:9d936563 [ gatewayAddress="xxx.xxx.x.x" ]
{
  Thing HM-Sen-RD-O    MEQxxxxxx "Regensensor" @ "Garten"
}

and in the items-file

String  Garten_Regensensor  "Regensensor" <rain> { channel="homematic:HM-Sen-RD-O:9d936563:MEQxxxxxxx:1#STATE" }

Thanks for your help!

Jürgen

Which OH2 version do you use? The Rainsensor does not work with the OH2 release, there is a fix in the latest snapshot version.

I´m using OH2 (openhabian - openhab 2.1).
In this case, i have to wait a Little bit…

is “String” the correct itemname or should i take another? Is “state” correct?

Jürgen

Im not using the rainsensor by myself, but with PaperUI you could create a working Item for each channel.
For each new thing i look up in PaperUI for linking channels, but create the items then textual in ESH Designer.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Greetings
Fabian

Yes, String and State on channel 1 is correct

Thanks for your anderes! In this case, i have to wait a little bit. I see the sensor in the PaperUI but it is offline because of a wrong configuration.

Jürgen

The Rainsensor is now working, but my rule isn´t working…

Is the “when”-part of the rule correct? The “then”-part is working well in an other rule…

rule "bei Regen runter"
	when
		Channel
			'homematic:HM-Sen-RD-O:xxxxxx:MEQxxxxxxx:1#STATE' changed to RAIN
	then
		sendCommand(Wohnzimmer_Raffstore_Terrasse_Fenster_1_Level, DOWN)
		sendCommand(Wohnzimmer_Raffstore_Terrasse_TRe_1_Level, DOWN)
		pushover ("Es regent!", "nexus5x")

end

yours Jürgen

Hi @JBachmann did you get it to work? I want to do the exact same thing (close blinds when it starts to rain) and I have the same rainsensor… thx!

Hi!

The sensor is working, but i think the trigger in the rule is not correct… With the program in the CCU2 all works perfect…

i will test it in the next weeks…

HI, I would be interesed in your CCU2 solution, to be honest I am a total noob on that too. If you could post that, I’d appreciate it. Ich verstehe auch Deutsch :slight_smile: THX

Hi!

I solved my problem…

rule "bei Regen runter"
	when
		Item Garten_Regensensor_1_State changed from DRY to RAIN
	then
		Esszimmer_Raffstore_4_Level2.sendCommand(0)
		Wohnzimmer_Ost_Raffstore_4_Level2.sendCommand(0)
		Kueche_Raffstore_4_Level2.sendCommand(0)
		timerRegen=createTimer(now.plusSeconds(15))[|
		KChe_Raffstore_4_Level.sendCommand(0)
		Wohnzimmer_Ost_Raffstore_4_Level.sendCommand(0)
		Esszimmer_Raffstore_4_Level.sendCommand(0)]
end

this is rule is working fine. The mistake was, that i wrote item instead of Item…

Jürgen