Homeseer EZMultiPli Multi Sensor (HSM200)

I have been trying to get this device working under Openhab 2 (build 566) with only very limited success.

The device shows up correctly in Paper UI under things and appears in the Control tab and displays temperature correctly. I have also seen luminance values, but I’m not sure that is working all the while.

I don’t believe the alarm is responding to motion and certainly can’t get the LED to light up at all using the sliders or via script.

When using the sliders to control the LED these messages appear in the log:
2016-11-14 21:36:06.123 [WARN ] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 17: No messages returned from converter
2016-11-14 21:36:06.454 [WARN ] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 17: No messages returned from converter
2016-11-14 21:36:08.567 [WARN ] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 17: No messages returned from converter
2016-11-14 21:36:08.875 [WARN ] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 17: No messages returned from converter

Under OpenHab 1.8.3 I was able to get the LED to turn on White, but could not change color.

I was wondering if anyone else had any success with this device or could offer advice.

Wondering if you had any further luck? Was thinking about getting one of these.

As of yet I have not been able to get this device working, but I haven’t looked at it in a few weeks. I need to grab the latest and greatest OpenHab and have another shot at getting it working.