HomeSeer HS-WD100+ Configurations

I think our setups are a little different, but here is each Item that I have for this particular dimmer:

Dimmer	Dimmer_FF_Living_Closets	"Closet Lights [%d %%]"		        (FF_Living, Lights)							[ "Lighting" ]	{ channel="zwave:device:0ac70ffa:node14:switch_dimmer" }
Switch	Light_FF_Living_Closets		"Closets - Switch"			(FF_Living, Lights, FF_LivingRoom_Lights)					        { channel="zwave:device:0ac70ffa:node14:switch_dimmer" }
Number 	vDimmer_FF_Living_Closets	"Closet Lights - Scene" 											                { channel="zwave:device:0ac70ffa:node14:scene_number" }

HABmin seems to be happy about the link, if I am not mistaken?

We look pretty much identical:

Items:

Dimmer			vFrontGarageSoffit				"Front [%d %%]"				<outdoorlight>		(gOFFWhenNoPresence, gOFFatMidnight, gSoffitLights, gDimmers, gLights, gLightsOFFifDAYLIGHT, gPatioDoorLights, gHouseDoorLights)	["Lighting"] { channel="zwave:device:160ec2a0602:node20:switch_dimmer" }
Number  		vFrontGarageSoffit_Scene		"Front Garage Soffit Lights_Scene"   																												{ channel="zwave:device:160ec2a0602:node20:scene_number" }

Maybe try a reset of the switch and re include it to your network?

MANUAL RESET - To be used only in the event that the network primary controller is lost or otherwise inoperable.)
(1) Turn switch on by tapping the top of the paddle once. (2) Quickly tap top of the paddle 3 times. (3) Quickly tap bottom of paddle
3 times. (4) If light turns off, switch is reset. If not, repeat manual reset.

After you asked if I had more than 1 of these (I have 3), and found that the switch I had removed/re-added to my Z-Wave network while upgrading the firmware was receiving the scene updates. I removed the other two from the network, re-added them back and am now in business :smiley:
THANK YOU @Python !!!

1 Like

Glad to hear you got it working
 i was honestly at a loss of ideas after a reset/inclusion lol :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, have you updated the zwave binding recently (I don’t see any versions mentioned)? It’s possible that the thingType was updated and you hadn’t deleted your Thing yet to update it. It’s a lot easier to delete/rediscover Things than to exclude/reinclude.

Fresh install of OH 2.2.0 on Raspbian