- Platform information: Raspberry 4
- Hardware: Raspberry 4
- OS: _openHABian from zip file openhabian-pi-raspbian-201908050414-gitca0976f-crc6a66b5a1.img.xz
- Java Runtime Environment: In the package. not sure I can choose?
- openHAB version: See OS above
- Issue of the topic:
Under the installation guide Raspberry Pi (Prepackaged SD Card Image), Setup, 3rd bullet down is a link to (WiFi also supported it does not work.
The directory of the flashed SD shows the files for OA and I noticed now I can find the openhabian.conf to communicate over WIFI. I copied the existing file to my notepad, changed the references to WIFi. Tried to save it to the SC card but it would not save to the SD card.
How do I copy my file to the SD card?
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: