How to create a simple timer scene in openhab?

I started from scratch and have the same log file going 2 messages per second. I’ll try more later.
thank you very much for your hrlp and interest.

The same log file, featuring the Item you thought you’d deleted?

Not the same but similar showing the last things I tried but same behavior. 2 lines a second.
I erased items, things and sitemap to start over.
I just don’t know how is the best way to start. Some tutorial are old and they say different methods.
1-Should I use only the Visual Studio and create the files or is better to use Paper UI?
2-What should I create first, Item or Thing?

I never have a Raspberry and I started to deal with this stuff 2 weeks ago. It’s hard to have thins working properly.

When I try to stop the server (sudo systemctl stop openhab2) to clean cache I got this:

Warning: The unit file, source configuration file or drop-ins of openhab2.service changed on disk. Run ‘systemctl daemon-reload’ to reload units.

I think that’s not normal. Should I run this daemon-reload?

Don’t forget this does not erase anything created in PaperUI or anything previously autocreated by Simple Mode (which do not go away after you have turned that off)

Have a browse through PaperUI to see if anything is left that you don’t expect or recognize.

It’s about what you are comfortable with. You’ve some experience now, choose for yourself.

I deleted everything on Paper UI.

What about this thing below?

When I try to stop the server (sudo systemctl stop openhab2) to clean cache I got this:

Warning: The unit file, source configuration file or drop-ins of openhab2.service changed on disk. Run ‘systemctl daemon-reload’ to reload units.

I got to go out to grab a new spindle for my CNC now. I’ll be back and let you know the progress
Tks

i’ve no idea, *nix stuff. Have you done what it suggests?

Hi. I did it and that’s fine. I can stop the server and clean the cache now.
I made everything from the beginning only on Paper UI and the log is the same crazy 2 messages a second:

2020-07-13 10:11:13.546 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘LSitem’ received command OFF

2020-07-13 10:11:13.554 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - LSitem predicted to become OFF

2020-07-13 10:11:14.537 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘LSitem’ received command OFF

2020-07-13 10:11:14.549 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - LSitem predicted to become OFF

2020-07-13 10:11:15.521 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘LSitem’ received command OFF

2020-07-13 10:11:15.531 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - LSitem predicted to become OFF

So what is LSitem? The last Items you showed us were named Luz_xxx

I created this.
It’s the only one I have now

I have sitemap and item empty and things with just this to have mqtt:
Bridge mqtt:broker:mosquitto “Mosquitto” [ host=“192.168.2.112”, port=1883, secure=false, username=“openhabian”, password=“as1689”, clientID=“Paulo” ]

When you’re ready, perhaps you’d like to tell us about this Item you have created.

Now the log is popping this:

Command ‘Online’ not supported by type ‘OnOffValue’: No enum constant org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types.OnOffType.Online

a lot

I just created this Item in Paper UI. A switch with this ID LSitem. Then I linked this channel to the Thing LSthing

Alright, now can we know a little about LSthing. Is that something you created too? The only Thing you showed us has a different name.

Don’t select isCommand without understanding it.
This will transform any incoming MQTT topic into an openHAB
item command.
An openHAB command will be picked up by the binding and sent to the remote device.
The remote device will respond with a new status topic.
The binding, with isCommand, will transform that into an openHAB Item command.
An openHAB command will be picked up by the binding and sent to the remote device…

As referred to in earlier post

I changed that.
It is working clicking the switch on the Control tab on PaperUI.
I’ve made the same thing to add a second device and this one doesn’t work properly clicking the switch on Control. It takes like 15 seconds to turn On or Off after clicking the switch

Also when I turn the light On or Off using the switch on the wall, the lamp automatically turns back on the second tasmota I added.

I’m rapidly losing interest here. You’re making it very difficult to help you. You change things without saying what you’ve done. WE CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING.