How to find what is sending a state update to an "missing" Item

Hello.

I am using OpenHab3 (upgrade of upgrade of a first OpenHab).

In the Log, I see many messages like this one :

2022-12-11 09:55:21.077 [WARN ] [e.internal.SseItemStatesEventBuilder] - Attempting to send a state update of an item which doesn’t exist: ZWaveNode041Pompe_Switch

I confirm that this “Item” does not exist anymore. I did delete it when I removed the related “Thing” from my system (The “Thing” was also deleted).

Since, the “Thing” has been reused for some other purpose (its node id has changed). I guess that by some magic, some of its channels have been relinked to their old items ?! (some Channel config not properly deleted ?)

How could I search and find the sources of warnings, on order to do some manual clean-up ? Ex.: can I search for the “Item” name in some files / DB tables ?

Or do you have other suggestions to sanitize my OpenHab configuration ?
On the FOrum, I saw that this is usually be due to Widgets referencing the missing “Items”. And I confirm that various Widgets are referencing deleted Items. I can open them one by one manually. But isn’t there a more straightforward technic ?

Many thx in advance !!

V.

The personal widgets are stored in $USERDATA/jsondb/uicomponents_ui_widget.json
The pages are in $USERDATA/jsondb/uicomponents_ui_page.json
$USERDATA can be located using the UI, in the Help & About page under Technical information.

It’s not recommended to edit these files while openHAB is running.

Many thx !!! I found the “deleted” items in uicomponents_ui_page.json, and from there the Widgets (component) still using these items, and the page… It helped !