How to get astro binding from latest snapshot working in OH2.1 stable?

I have a problem with astro binding in OH2.1. Sometimes the cronjobs for the next day are not created and therefore no sunrise or sunset event are triggered the next day.

This is solved in astro snapshot 0.9.0 from eclipse snapshot.

But if I install the newest one into my running OH2.1 stable I got a lot java errors and the bundle is active but not really working.

2017-12-04 18:57:09.197 [ERROR] [org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.astro ] - [org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.astro.internal.discovery.AstroDiscoveryService(221)] The setLocaleProvider method has thrown an exception
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: localeProvider
at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.astro.internal.discovery.AstroDiscoveryService.setLocaleProvider(AstroDiscoveryService.java:136)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)[:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[:1.8.0_141]

It might not work then. There have been a lot of changes in the core which may make this binding no longer backwards compatible. You will have to update the whole thing to the SNAPSHOT.