How to setup a Sonoff 4ch in openHAB

Hi Vincent, Hi all.
Same issue -strange problem. Openhabian running on RPI3. Trying to get a sonoff4ch running via mqtt. I can see and use the switch in the basicui but the sonoff4ch remains unswitched. Can you identify my mistake?
The Items file

the frontend

mqtt config:mqttcfg

the log shows that the server receives the commands:

sitemap

Hi all…
first read then write:

I was in the old mqtt regime…

As a first suggestion, please don’t send pictures if not necessary. Instead please copy text to the editor and use code fences.

Which version of openHAB did you install? If using mqtt, which binding did you install? If using MQTT2 (which is very likely to be), you will have to use a completely different way to configure.
Of course it’s also possible to use MQTT1 (you will have to explicitly enable legacy bindings first).
But then, you also have to differentiate between in and out. Your configuration is:

Switch Scheinwerfer  "Scheinwerfer"  <light> (LR,gLight) { mqtt=">[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER1:command:*:default], <[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER1:state:default]" }
Switch Hauswandlicht "Hauswandlicht" <light> (LR,gLight) { mqtt=">[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER2:command:*:default], <[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER2:state:default]" }
Switch Unterlicht    "Unterlicht"    <light> (LR,gLight) { mqtt=">[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER3:command:*:default], <[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER3:state:default]" }
Switch unbelegt2     "unbelegt2"     <light> (LR,gLight) { mqtt=">[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER4:command:*:default], <[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER4:state:default]" }

but the state is received through another topic:

Switch Scheinwerfer  "Scheinwerfer"  <light> (LR,gLight) { mqtt=">[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER1:command:*:default], <[gelse:stat/sonoff/POWER1:state:default]" }
Switch Hauswandlicht "Hauswandlicht" <light> (LR,gLight) { mqtt=">[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER2:command:*:default], <[gelse:stat/sonoff/POWER2:state:default]" }
Switch Unterlicht    "Unterlicht"    <light> (LR,gLight) { mqtt=">[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER3:command:*:default], <[gelse:stat/sonoff/POWER3:state:default]" }
Switch unbelegt2     "unbelegt2"     <light> (LR,gLight) { mqtt=">[gelse:cmnd/sonoff/POWER4:command:*:default], <[gelse:stat/sonoff/POWER4:state:default]" }

However, this will make no difference if you did install MQTT2 in the first place.