How to show 2 items in a single field in basicui

I want to show the event and the event time of a sensor in one place.
I have a motion sensor (Fibaro - FGMS-001) with e.g. temperature, lux and motion sensors
In the basicui sitemap, near the motion alarm event I want to show the event time
(instead of the current 2 fields that are shown seperatly, e.g. Fibaro1 Alarm Motion, Fibaro1 Alarm Motion Time - see note2)
See the items, rules, sitemap files in note1

The reason I want to consolidate the 2 items in a single field are:

• I have multiple sensors, so having twice as many fields is messy
  • The renderring of the fields in the sitemap is sometimes shifted around (is there a way to fix the rendering order in basicui?)

Thanks

p.s. My installation is OH2 official release.

--------------------------------------------

---- note1

cat /etc/openhab2/items/fibaro.items
Group gFibaro1Sensors  (All)
Group gFibaro1SensorsTime (All)

Number Fibaro1Lux                          "*Fibaro1 [%.2f Lux]"                        <sun>          (gFibaro1Sensors)           { channel="zwave:device:02710de3:node6:sensor_luminance" }

Number Fibaro1Temp                         "Fibaro1 Temp [%.1f C]"                           <temperature>  (gFibaro1Sensors)           { channel="zwave:device:02710de3:node6:sensor_temperature" }
DateTime Fibaro1Temp_LastUpdate            "Fibaro1 Temp time [%1$tm/%1$td %1$tH:%1$tM]"  <clock>    (gFibaro1SensorsTime)

Switch Fibaro1AlarmMotion                  "Fibaro1 Alarm Motion [%s]"          <fire>                 (gFibaro1Sensors)           { channel="zwave:device:02710de3:node6:alarm_motion" }
DateTime Fibaro1AlarmMotion_LastUpdate     "Fibaro1 Alarm Motion time [%1$tm/%1$td %1$tH:%1$tM]"  <clock>  (gFibaro1SensorsTime)
cat /etc/openhab2/rules/fibaro.rules

import org.openhab.core.library.types.DateTimeType

rule "Records when device was last seen"
when
  Item Fibaro1AlarmMotion received update or
  Item Fibaro1Temp received update or
  Item Fibaro1Lux received update
then
  logInfo("RULE", "--> Fibaro1_LastUpdate executed...")

// Get the updated event
  Thread::sleep(100)

val haveHistory = gFibaro1Sensors.members.filter[l|l.lastUpdate("mapdb") != null]
  logInfo("Test", "There are " + haveHistory.size + " items that have a last update")

gFibaro1Sensors.members.filter[s|s.lastUpdate("mapdb") != null].forEach[ sensor1 |
      gFibaro1SensorsTime.members.filter(dt|dt.name == sensor1.name+"_LastUpdate").head.postUpdate(new DateTimeType)
  ]

end
cat /etc/openhab2/sitemaps/default.sitemap

sitemap default label="My home automation" {
    Frame label="Fibaro FGMS-001" {
        Text item=Fibaro1AlarmMotion
        Text item=Fibaro1AlarmMotion_LastUpdate
    }
}

note2

1 Like