HTTP Binding: [ERROR] [b.core.service.AbstractActiveService] - Error while executing background thread HTTP Refresh Service

Hi,

since today, I suddenly get those errors on a second base in my log file and I’m lost where this may point me to. Any hints?

ERROR] [b.core.service.AbstractActiveService] - Error while executing background thread HTTP Refresh Service java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.openhab.transform.javascript.internal.JavaScriptEngineManager.getScript(JavaScriptEngineManager.java:68) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.transform.javascript.internal.JavaScriptTransformationService.transform(JavaScriptTransformationService.java:74) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.core.transform.TransformationHelper$TransformationServiceDelegate.transform(TransformationHelper.java:69) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.openhab.binding.http.internal.HttpBinding.execute(HttpBinding.java:218) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.core.binding.AbstractActiveBinding$BindingActiveService.execute(AbstractActiveBinding.java:146) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.openhab.core.service.AbstractActiveService$RefreshThread.run(AbstractActiveService.java:169) [bundleFile:?]

thanks a lot in advance,
Kurt

Any extra info that you can provide would help.

What are you using the Http binding and java script transformation with? Post the items and transformation file.

What have you tried so far and what is OH running on?

One of the first steps I do (running OH on Rpi/openhabian image install) is to stop OH and clean the cache.

sudo systemctl stop openhab2

sudo openhab-cli clean-cache

sudo systemctl start openhab2

Possibly related to this thread

Your openHAB version, are on snapshot?

2 Likes

Thanks for the post, I’ve yet to read that topic.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.