HTTP container anf http get problem

Hi !

I have a problem with sitemaps … I think. I got such errors in log:

2016-10-13 13:02:22.016 [ERROR] [.s.container.ContainerResponse] - The RuntimeException could not be mapped to a response, re-throwing to the HTTP container
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at org.openhab.io.rest.internal.resources.SitemapResource.getPageBean(SitemapResource.java:189) ~[na:na]
    at org.openhab.io.rest.internal.resources.SitemapResource.getPageData(SitemapResource.java:151) ~[na:na]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0]
2016-10-13 13:02:22.029 [ERROR] [.a.h.ReflectorServletProcessor] - onRequest()
java.lang.NullPointerException: null

2016-10-13 13:02:22.116 [WARN ] [e.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler] - /rest/sitemaps/tablet

I read that it can be problem with Zwave, in fact I dont use Zwave, but I use Habmin, which request Zwave binding. Both addons are in the newest version.

Then I recognized that maybe it is due to early sitemap load, so I have delayed it:

folder:items=10,items
folder:persistence=14,persist
folder:sitemaps=19,sitemap
folder:rules=45,rules
folder:scripts=35,script

After restart all above problem disappeared, but I got about 20x such notifications:

016-10-13 12:36:00.895 [INFO ] [.r.i.resources.SitemapResource] - Received HTTP GET request at ‘sitemaps/tablet’ for the unknown sitemap ‘tablet’.
2016-10-13 12:36:00.908 [INFO ] [.r.i.resources.SitemapResource] - Received HTTP GET request at ‘http://192.168.1.106:8080/rest/’ for the unknown sitemap ‘moj’.

Names of sitemaps are correct, ie:
moj.sitemap file begins:
sitemap moj label=“Moj dom”

Problem just occur after service restart. Is it a problem with order /delay or with Zwave or maybe something else ?

It is probably the delay. If you have a UI client open (web page, iOS app, Habdroid, etc.) these clients will be making calls to the OH server to get the most recent states of Items and such. There will be no sitemaps available until sometime after 19 seconds from the start of OH.

Second solution I undestand that I delay it and got requests to unknown site, but why those first errors appeared when sitemap is loaded in few secs ?