Https://home.myopenhab.org/cometvisu/?config=demo not reachable

Hi,
how can I reach my cometvisu via home.myopenhab.org? This Link doesn’t work: https://home.myopenhab.org/cometvisu/?config=demo
BasicUI, PaperUI, ClassicUI is available via home.myopenhab.org.
What do I need to do, to fix this problem?
Regards,
Michael

Browse to it on your LAN and verify that the last part of the URL is indeed comitvisu/?config=demo. I’ve no experience with that UI so cannot be certain that it uses the same URL pattern. Beyond that I see no reason why it wouldn’t work. Habpanel also appears to work through myopenhab.org.

cometvisu/?config=demo is just an example page. This works in my LAN but doesn’t via myopenhab.org. My productive page doesn’t work via myopenhab.org as well. It must be a general problem, not with the URL.

I know that Habmin has problems working through myopenhab.org. I’ve honestly never seen anyone mention using it on this forum so I have no idea if it has similar problems. I would see so.

What do you mean by your “productive page”? Above you said BasicUI, PaperUI, and ClassicUI work unless I misread your original posting.

Sorry for confusing you. My production page is just “not the demo” page. Both are cometvisu pages, the one (demo) comes with cometvisu standard installation, the production page is my configured and adopted page for my house.