Hue Binding for API v2 [4.0.0.0;4.1.0.0)

Sorry. Tried from my current scene which has all the same

Apropos rooms or zone with mixed functionalities: I just tried it in the Hue App on a room with two switch lights and two full color lights. The room dimmer command acts (only) on the two (dimmable) color lights but not on the switch lights. And the room switch command acts on all four lights, and ā€“ as you would expect ā€“ does not change the full color lightsā€™ prior persisted dimmer (nor indeed their color xy or color temperature) state.

{BTW yet further strengthening the argument to (also) allow separable command channels in addition to amalgamated HSB command elements ā€¦ hey hoā€¦}

EDIT: whereas by contrast, activating a scene of that room DOES activate both the on state of the switch lights, and the dimmer state, color xy, and/or color temperature state elements of the full color lights.

Ok. The NUPnP discovery is fixed again.

1 Like

Hi,

Iā€™m trying to install the add-on directly from the marketplace but Iā€™m always ending with the following error message: ā€œInstallation of add-on marketplace:146648 failedā€.
What am I doing wrong? I uninstalled the ā€œoldā€ hue add-on and installed the mentioned upnp feature.

Alternatively I tried downloading the jar but ended up with github saying 404.

1 Like

The binding is bundled with 4.0, so you shouldnā€™t need to use the Marketplace version anymore. It should probably be unpublished.

Yes, this in on my ā€œtodoā€ list. The marketplace version is way behind the official v4.x release, so I plan to remove it. And update the v3.4x marketplace version to the same latest state.

Okay, thanks.