I do need help with mvn clean install, regarding Kostal binding

I have done some redesign of the existing binding kostalinverter to make it work with Kostal New Generation inverters.
I have put in some new code, but the existing code is as original.
I have the binding working in ESH and even in a openHAB system without any problems.

But when I do mvn clean install it complains as below:
"
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.24.0:compile (default-compile) on project org.openhab.binding.kostalinverter: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /home/basse/openhab2-master/git/openhab2-addons/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.kostalinverter/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/kostal/inverter/WebscrapeHandler.java:[19]
[ERROR] import java.util.Base64;
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The import java.util.Base64 cannot be resolved
[ERROR] /home/basse/openhab2-master/git/openhab2-addons/addons/binding/org.openhab.binding.kostalinverter/src/main/java/org/openhab/binding/kostal/inverter/WebscrapeHandler.java:[183]
[ERROR] String base64login = new String(Base64.getEncoder().encode(login.getBytes()));
[ERROR] ^^^^^^
[ERROR] Base64 cannot be resolved

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
"

I have had a look at the link above but it just say that the problem is in the module that complaining is about.

I have checked the java version and I am quit shure that this is the very same as for ESH

Regards Örjan

Seems like I found a solution.
I am running maven clean and install in ESH and this seems to work.

//Örjan

1 Like