iCalendar not updating - WARNING "MAX request queued..."

Hello,
since a while i have been testing connetion to my google clandar with iCalendar binding.
Everything worked well for couple of days until i started to receive such messages:

2020-10-22 18:37:16.445 [WARN ] [g.icalendar.internal.handler.PullJob] - Response for calendar request could not be retrieved. Error message is: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Max requests queued per destination 1024 exceeded for HttpDestination[https://calendar.google.com]@12f5b96,queue=1024,pool=DuplexConnectionPool@1e8ad83`Preformatted text`[c=2/2,a=2,i=0]

Can someone advise what the problem could be?
Thing is being initialised properly and is “online” but events are not updating

Thans for support
JD

You have in excess of 1k requests queued. What have you got the update interval set to?

It is 1min indeed. Is there any limit to access a google calendar?
What is the reasonable or allowed value in this case?

Interval set to 15min.

2020-10-23 09:48:48.220 [WARN ] [g.icalendar.internal.handler.PullJob] - Response for calendar request could not be retrieved. Error message is: null
2020-10-23 10:04:48.225 [WARN ] [g.icalendar.internal.handler.PullJob] - Response for calendar request could not be retrieved. Error message is: null

I used the public url for my calendar with my google creditals.

I tried to set debug settings in karaf but I am not sure I do it properly:

log:set DEBUG g.icalendar.internal
log:set TRACE g.icalendar.internal

is not giving me additional traces :frowning:

try

log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.icalendar

log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.icalendar

no trace and no changes

Hi @wiewior

how did you proceed with the issue? I am having the very same with my Synology (4 Calendars + 4 EventFilters, each with 5min pull time)

Would be happy to hear your solution,
Thanks
Patrick