iCloud Binding issues installing

Im having issues installing he icloud binding, it was working before but i have removed items and things and the binding to try and fix an issue and now the binding installs but when adding the account it just sits at initialising and i get the following errors in the debug logs.

14:34:31.703 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘icloud:account:03984d95’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING
14:34:32.863 [WARN ] [ommon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.handler.ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.refreshData(ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.java:150) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

I have tried a number of times now but cant figure how to troubleshoot more. Any help would be great.

You need to get a debug log and examine it for additional information.

You should have also provided information on the version of OH and the binding you’re using.

Thanks this error is with debug for the binding turned on. This is what I’m after what otherdubeging can I turn on to trouble shoot this as turning it on for the binding didn’t give me enough to trouble shoot much. Install is openHAB 2.4.

Heads up - this binding may be broken anyway right now.