iCloud Binding not updating

I use the iCloud-Binding for a long time without much problems. In the last days, i noticed the location of my smartphones not updating anymore via the iCloud-Binding.
I restarted openHab after that and entered my 2-FA Code. The Bridge and Phones changed to online but no Update of the Location on any of my 4 devices.

I then deleted my icloud devices and run a scan in the iCloud Binding to detect them again, but no luck.
Then deleted the bridge and added it again, entered the 2-FA and run discovery again, without success.

No errors in openhab.log and the bridge is online. Got anyone the same problem?

Thanks

now theres an error if i scan for devices after cleaning the cache.:

org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.RetryException: Retry finally failed.                                                                                                                                                                         │
│       at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.handler.ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.callApiWithRetryAndExceptionHandling(ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.java:213) ~[?:?]                                                                                 │
│       at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.handler.ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.lambda$0(ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.java:116) ~[?:?]                                                                                                             │
│       at org.openhab.core.cache.ExpiringCache.refreshValue(ExpiringCache.java:101) ~[?:?]                                                                                                                                                        │
│       at org.openhab.core.cache.ExpiringCache.getValue(ExpiringCache.java:72) ~[?:?]                                                                                                                                                             │
│       at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.handler.ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.refreshData(ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.java:386) ~[?:?]                                                                                                          │
│       at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:539) ~[?:?]                                                                                                                                                          │
│       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) ~[?:?]                                                                                                                                                                 │
│       at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) ~[?:?]                                                                                                                   │
│       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136) [?:?]                                                                                                                                                   │
│       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635) [?:?]                                                                                                                                                   │
│       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) [?:?]                                                                                                                                                                                             │
│Caused by: org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.ICloudApiResponseException: Request https://p56-fmipweb.icloud.com:443/fmipservice/client/web/refreshClient failed with 450.                                                                       │
│       at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.ICloudSession.request(ICloudSession.java:148) ~[?:?]                                                                                                                                                │
│       at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.ICloudSession.post(ICloudSession.java:98) ~[?:?]                                                                                                                                                    │
│       at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.FindMyIPhoneServiceManager.refreshClient(FindMyIPhoneServiceManager.java:64) ~[?:?]                                                                                                                 │
│       at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.handler.ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.lambda$1(ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.java:121) ~[?:?]                                                                                                             │
│       at org.openhab.binding.icloud.internal.handler.ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.callApiWithRetryAndExceptionHandling(ICloudAccountBridgeHandler.java:182) ~[?:?]

Not sure if it is the same issue, but I have noticed lately that iCloud things stop updating even though they, and the iCloud account thing show as online. It usually takes restarting openhab on my Pi (systemctl restart openhab) to get it to work again. I haven’t had time to look through the logs or try and troubleshoot it yet. I’m running the 4.1 release version.

It does work for a while after openhab restarts.