Icons not updating

I made some frames for the different rooms, one of them with some temperature control.

When pressing “More” it goes into this. Turning between On, Off and Auto works fine, and setting the temperature too. But the “Mode” icon only changes when I am in the “More” section. On the sitemap main page it does not update when the different modes are selected.

Do I need to do something different to make it update on the main page too? If I change mode, and then refreshes the page, the icon has changed, but I have to manually refresh the page every time. Except when inside the “More” section.

Frame label="Workroom"
	{
		Switch item=electrodragon1gp13 label="Over monitor light"
		Switch item=workroomTempControl mappings=[100="On", 20="Off", 65="Auto"]

Text label="More" icon="garage"
		{
			Switch item=workroomTempControl mappings=[100="On", 20="Off", 65="Auto"]
			Text item=smartSocket4 label="Heater" visibility=[workroomTempControl=="100", workroomTempControl=="65"]
			Text item=workroomTempTarget visibility=[workroomTempControl=="65"]
			Switch item=workroomTempChanger mappings=[1="Up", 0="Down"] visibility=[workroomTempControl=="65"]

Text item=espeasyNodeMCU09temp
			Text item=espeasyNodeMCU09humi
		}

Text item=espeasyNodeMCU09temp
	}

Hmm, actually… Nothing seems to update on the main page, no icons or item states update.

Okay, so it is only items used multiple times which are not updating.

Looks like the last time they are used in the sitemap, is the one which is updating, but the previous are not. Is this a bug, or do I need to define them different?

I actually now got a problem with nothing in basic ui is updating. I manually have to refresh the page all the time to get it to update. And the classic keeps scrolling itself up to the top of the page…