IdLock 150 FW 1.6

I just did the exact same thing, cleaning up and migrating to OH3.
So I actually did a hard reset of my zwave stick to start over.
Included some wall plugs, all ok.

But my ID lock 150 will not include or be seen at all in openhab.
After seeing your post I did an upgrade to openhab snapshot.
But no dice…
How do you include it?
I go to settings → Things → “+” sign → Z-wave binding → Scan

On my id lock 150 (fw 1.6) I press the keylock button for 3 seconds so the sound is heard.
Then I input my masterpassword followed by *
press number 2 followed by *
and then press 5.
The sound blinks blue briefly and the OK sound is heard.

I have tried this several times, pressing SCAN in openhab simultaneously with the 5 on my lock.
Nothing is seen in openhab.
I’ve also tried resetting the z-wave using “0” instead of “5”.

EDIT: well when posting on community the idlock got scared and suddenly was included… however… not secure. Happy new year , I’ll take a break and try to solve it tomorrow.

After an apparently successful inclusion, according to the OK sound - if you go to the z-wave controller in Things and choose the View Network Map - is it there? Find the highest node number and remember it/write it down.
If you still don’t get any new things in the inbox - try to choose Exclude devices and go for the master-25 again. That should exclude the lock from the z-wave network. Do the master-20 reset after that.
Check your View Network Map - is your highest number the same? Try to include it again. I use my phone to perform the scan, because I then can be sure to press master-2’5 om the lock within 15 seconds after the scan starts - as far as I’ve read it’s a requirement to have it included in secure mode.

1 Like

@sintei what is the distance from your controller to the lock?

Check the settings of your controller thing:

• Inclusion Mode: Network Wide Inclusion
  • Secure inclusion: Entry Control Devices
  • Network Security Key: a 16 byte hex number is needed

This is also how I did it.

Happy new year!

New year, new z-wave :slight_smile:

@gauteg , I did a reset of the lock (for the gazillionth time). And persistence paid off.
The lock was now added with secure:true.
I could open/close the lock from openhab. But no states were reported back (except battery!) to openhab if I actually did it on the lock.

I then did (again) as @vegarroe detailed in his previous post to clear cache, delete .xml etc.
And this time it actually worked!
My ID lock is now functioning again with openhab.

Now on to migrate everything else. :crazy_face:

1 Like