Ifttt

How can I add IFTTT to openhab? is there any way? Since I read that this way you can’t

There is no longer any way using the free myopenhab cloud server due to abuse overloading the server. The foundation does not have the resources to expand and cannot charge for access.

You can host your own instance of the cloud server since the code is available on GitHub. That is currently the only way for this.

Shouldln’t that be rephrased a bit with regard to the context ? Without the context it could be misunderstood.

I was addressing the topic at hand in the thread title. A novel concept here, I know. BHow about this?

There is no longer any way using the free myopenhab cloud server with IFTTT due to abuse overloading the server. People would add all their items instead of just the necessary ones.

1 Like

You can use webhooks to send commands from openHAB to IFTTT. However, you can’t use IFTTT to control openHAB without having your own cloud server.

1 Like

You could use the telegram binding to control openhab. I don’t so it myself but I believe the Telegram binding allows sending and receiving.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.